Image of a gallery proof of line drawing of a carving of a seated figure and two standing figures from Carchemish, Turkey, published in Garstang's Hittite Empire.
Illustration: Lion Goddess and Attendants, Caramemish
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/4/5
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc D5GB 3431 MISC/D/5
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (110mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/3.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has 2 large dark spots and some emulsion slightly flaking off the side.
Conditions Governing Use
Creator is unknown. Copyright expired 70 years after publication
Published in Garstang, (1929), Hittite Empire, Fig. 31, p. 282.