Image of the loading point of the aerial railway used to move debris around the site. There is a stone wall in the foreground. Boys are carrying baskets of debris to the loading point. Grazing donkeys can also be seen. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print A31'. Print in album marked 'M13'.
Meroë: Debris removal
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/31
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.31GB 3431 M.1182
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Slight silvering, scratches and chips at edge of emulsion on the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.