General view of the site 250 (Sun Temple) from the north east after excavation showing the temple entrance. '250 M10' is written on the negative.
Meroë site 250: General View
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/F/3/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F.3GB 3431 M.198(1)
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. XXXI.1, labelled ‘View of NE, after excavation, showing entrance’.