Image of 2 people (man and boy) standing on either side of a stone lion sculpture. Handwritten note with negative states 'Stone Lion'. Possibly taken during John Garstang's tour of Anatolia in 1907.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/2/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc D14GB 3431 MISC/D/17
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (125mm x 110mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/5.
Formerly held in MISC/D/17. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has light discolouration along the edges and some dents.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.