Image of site 194 ('Royal Baths') during excavation showing discovery of what Garstang believed was a tepidarium, showing decorated seats and various pieces of sculpture. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print L11'.
Meroë site 194: Tepidarium
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/L/11
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L.11GB 3431 M.106
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Part of the image appears white because it was under exposed.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.