Image of mud brick structures discovered at site 926. . The aerial railway for moving debris around the site can be seen in use above the site. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë, Print C17, 926 M13'.
Meroë site 926: mud brick structures
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/C/17
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 C.17GB 3431 M.689
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Chips in the emulsion of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.