Image of a map from Garstang's Land of the Hittites, showing ‘The Hittite sites after the revival of the Xth century BC’. Handwritten note with negative states 'Hittite X 7' and 'Sketch of Route in Hittite Syria'.
Map: 'Map Hittite States'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/2/6
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc B6GB 3431 MISC/B/6
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (110mm x 85mm)
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has slight discolouration due to light damage.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright expires 2026, 70 years after the death of author.
Taken from John Garstang, (1910), Land of the Hittites, p375.