Image of the tank discovered in site 194 ('Royal Baths') after the statues were reconstructed and a shelter was built above the tank. Album print marked 'No negative See album L31' and '194 M13'.
Meroë site 194: Reconstruction of tank statues
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/LA/17a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L2.17aGB 3431 M.985
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (207mm x 144mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
There is no original negative of this image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.