Image of a seat with sculpted arms in what Garstang believed was a tepidarium at site 194. Excavators can be seen filling a mine car with debris in the background. Handwritten note states 'Meroë Print L71'. Album print marked '194 and '3 M13'.
Meroë site 194: Tepidarium Seat
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/L/71
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L.71GB 3431 M.159
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Part of the emulsion is missing.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.