Image of three bronze figures discovered at site 924 or 929, including (from left) a small lying goat or gazelle; a winged cupid; and a sphinx on a pedestal.Album print marked '294 acc LAAA VI pl. V.3 929 M13', though the original negative is labelled as site 924.
Meroë site 924/294: Bronze objects
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/O/13a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.13aGB 3431 M.1085
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (172mm x 118mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
The album print is actually the reverse of the original negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Full description of the objects in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol.1 p231, find references (from left) 924/a-h; 924/a-g (centre). 924/a-f.