Image of 3 stone containers found at Kostamneh, including (left) a breccia bowl from 33 K06; an alabaster vase from 1 K06 [marked 1 K06 f]; and a diorite bowl from 32 K06. '32 K06', '1 K06', and 'var. K'06' are written on back of the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Nubia K06 Album small plates photo 32 K'06, 1 K'06, 33 K'06 photo 22'. Album print marked '33 K06, 1 K06, 32 K06' and 'M.1.6'.
Kostamneh sites 1, 32 & 33: objects
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/K/3/1/6
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 K.24GB 3431 M.1.6
- Dates of Creation1906
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
The Breccia bowl and the alabaster vases now held by the Liverpool World Museum (49.47.686 and 49.47.605).
Conditions Governing Use
Garstang's copyright expires in 2026 (70 years after his death). The copyright of the digital images lie with the University of Liverpool.