Image of pottery objects, including a handle from a pateras decorated with a rams head from site 713 (centre) and a similar handle and a pottery object of an unknown function from site 299.
Meroë: Pottery Objects
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/N/6
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N.6GB 3431 M.1060
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (163mm x 120mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no original negative of this image. There is a 35mm negative of the album print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Image published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 138, labelled ‘299-6 (centre). 712-3 (left). 299-7 (right).’ Full description the objects can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p169 (299-6 and 299-7) and p178 (712-3).