Image of site 933 during excavation, showing mud brick chambers and structural remains. Excavators can be seen in the background loading debris into mine cars. Album print marked '933 M14'. Handwritten note with negative states ‘Meroë R27 933 M14’.
Meroë site 933: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/R/27
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.27GB 3431 M.695
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (214mm x 163mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.