Image of a pot burial in position under the superstructure of the tomb at site R70 at Reqaqnah. Album print labelled 'pl.26', 'slide T236', and 'pot under superstructure of R70'. '106', 'for R70 see nos. 71-87', 'R.70 inside', and 'A53b' are written on the back of the negative.
Reqaqnah site 70a: 'pot under superstructure'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/83
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.106GB 3431 A53b
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (122mm x 98mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 26, entitled 'pot as found R70a'.