Image of a hieroglyphic inscription (inscription 4a) from the doorway to the sanctuary discovered at site 250 (Sun Temple). Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print F38 pl.xxxV.2'. Album print marked '250 M10'.
Meroë site 250: Inscription 4a
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/F/38
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F.38GB 3431 M.231
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (101mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. XXXV.2, labelled as inscriptions in hieroglyphs from the doorway of the sanctuary [image marked as 4a].