Image of a worn cartouche found at site 279 (Temple of Amun). '279 M10' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Aa.50, 279 M10, Meroë pl. XII.2'.
Meroë site 279: Cartouche
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/79a/c
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.79aGB 3431 M.331
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (115mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Over exposed negative
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.