Image showing large rock on a hillside with a faint carving or inscription. Possibly taken in Anatolian during John Garstang's 1907 tour.
Rocky hillside with carving
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/22
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F22GB 3431 MISC/F/22
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/1.
Formerly numbered MISC/F/22. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has scratches and minor light damage.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.