Image of four cream marl ware vessels, including an incomplete flower-pot shaped vessel with stamped decoration; a spouted libation vessel; vessel with a stamped design representing scales; and a bowl with stamped design representing a falcon. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Album N2 25'.
Meroë: Meroitic Pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/25
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.25GB 3431 M.881
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
The vessel on the far left is held by the Staatliche Sammlung Ägyptischer Kunst, Munich (T 2404).
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl.218, labelled 'From left to right, x-aa, x-bb, x-cc, x-dd'. Full description of the objects can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p.261.