Image of a grave at site 209 KII 06 protected by two stones. Handwritten note with negative states 'T 351 Burial protected by two stones Nubia K'06 209 KII 92. 12'. Album print marked '209 K2 06', 'T349' and 'S.2.12'.
Kostamneh II site 209: 'Burial protected by two stones
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/K/2/2/12
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 K.55GB 3431 S.2.12
- Dates of Creation1906
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 90mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Garstang's copyright expires in 2026 (70 years after his death). The copyright of the digital images lie with the University of Liverpool.