Image of a plan of a building near the Sun Temple on a box. Includes note 'Aa.24 255 M11 Plan: Building near Sun Temple see LAAA IV pl. Xi'. '1 M 31' is written on negative.
Meroë site 255: ‘building near Sun Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/24
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.24: M.243
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (116mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Small hair trapped in emulsion.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1912), 'Second Interim Report on the Excavations of Meroë in Ethiopia,' Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. IV, pl. XI.