Image of site R70 at Reqaqnah showing the panelled eastern wall of the mastaba from the south. Album print labelled 'mastaba R70', 'pl.17', 'Eastern face from S', and 'slide T221'. '75', 'R70' and 'A38' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 70: 'Eastern face from S'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/61
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.93GB 3431 A38
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (123mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 17, entitled 'Panelled E. front from S'.