Image of various stone vases, jars and stands mostly made of alabaster and diorite from site R40.
Reqaqnah site 40: 'Group of vases'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/31/c
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.33
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (118mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The emulsion is slightly lifting off the glass of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.