Image of a plan from an article in Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, showing the location of the dig sites excavated during the 1909-1910 season. Handwritten note with negative states ‘Aa.18, Site plan 1910, Meroë pl. II LAAA IV pl. VI, Slide 15 M1'.
Meroë: 'Site Plan 1910'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/18
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.18GB 3431 M.800
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (116mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Taken from Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. III; Garstang, (1912), ‘Second Interim Report on the Excavations of Meroë in Ethiopia,’ Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. IV, pl. VI.