Image of a fragment of a relief possibly depicting a procession. '6 M10' is written on negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë E33 Pl. XXI.6'.
Meroë site 6: relief fragment
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/33
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 E.33GB 3431 M.64
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. XXI.6, labelled 'fragmentary reliefs from enclosing wall'.