Image of 6 alabaster ointment jars possibly discovered during Garstang's 1900-1902 excavation of Mahasna and Bet Khallaf. Hand written note with negative states 'Probably Mashasna & Bet Khallaf 6 vases – alabaster ointment jars'.
Alabaster ointment jars
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/F/5/7
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.76
- Dates of Creation1900-1901
- Physical Description1 cellulose nitrate film negative (125mm x 98mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative is yellowing and going brittle and warped.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.