Image of a carved cartouche from site 279 (Temple of Amun). Handwritten note with negative states '279 M10 pl. 12.2 album D79a'. Album print marked 'M10 279' and '[Emgep?] N?'.
Meroë site 279: Cartouche
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/79a/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 D.79aGB 3431 M.335
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.