Image of tomb 306, showing the entrance blocked with stone blocks and votive tablets. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album V66, Meroë 307 M10'.
Meroë tomb 307: blocked entrance
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/66
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.66GB 3431 M.516
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.