Image of a photograph of the painted hall (Site 292 or 296). Note below photograph in image states 'Interior of the Painted Hall, showing pedestal & equestrian statue erected in the middle. 292 M11'. Handwritten note with negative states 'Aa.15 292 M11 or 296 M11, Interior of painted hall, slide 9 M3'. Print in album marked 'Slide M3.9' and '292 M11' other records mark site as '296 M11'.
Meroë: 'Painted Hall'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/15
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.15GB 3431 M.392
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (103mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.