Image of a photograph of various objects discovered in the north east corner of the royal city of Meroë, including bone needles, bronze urei, bronze frogs, and various bronze fittings. 'N W M3' is written on negative. Handwritten note with negative state 'Aa.9 City North east corner (?1912), slide M3 44'.
Meroë: 'City North East corner'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/9
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.9GB 3431 M.793
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (103mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.