Image of two drawing of stone carvings featuring winged deities. The left hand drawing shows a priest offering a libation to a winged deity, possibly from Malatiya (Malkayası/Malkaya, Turkey). The figure on the right can be found in the Iasily Kaya, (Yazilikaya) rock sanctuary near Boghaz Keui, (Boğazkale, Turkey). Handwritten note with negative states 'B-k + Malatiya winged deities' and 'A3 Slide 64'.
Illustration: 'Winged deities. Boghaz Keui Malatiya'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/1/5
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc A6GB 3431 MISC/A/6
- Dates of CreationND
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (105mm x 80mm)