Image of the excavation of the Lion Temple (site 6). Note with album print states 'columns of the temple, with one of the door lions (l)'. Album print marked '6 M09'.
Meroë site 6: columns
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/4
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 E.4GB 3431 M.33
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (178mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Some substance has been dropped on the negative and removed the emulsion. Negative has been sealed on both sides.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.