Image of a plan of the priest house (site 251) in the Sun Temple enclosure discovered at Meroë. Handwritten note with negative states 'Aa1. Priest's House in Sun Temple Enclosure: Plan Meroë, Pl. XXIX'.
Meroë: 'Priest's House in Sun Temple Enclosure: Plan'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.1GB 3431 M.786
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (80mm x 103mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Silvering at edges of emulsion
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. XXIX.