Image of a carved altar stone of Hattusa found near Boghaz Keui, (Boğazkale, Turkey), depicting a figure holding a staff. Includes handwritten note stating '2nd Altar at the foot of the Beyuk Keui' And ' Retained for Excavation 11 A2'.
Boghaz Keui No 25 'Second altar [Jtc] at [foot] of Beyuk Keui'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/BOK/25
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 HIT/BOK/025
- Dates of Creation1907
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 129mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Some substance has been splashed onto the emulsion side of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.