Image of ten bronze vessels and a bronze kyathos discovered in tomb 803. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 49, 803 M11'.
Meroë tomb 803: Bronze vessels
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/49
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.49GB 3431 M.616
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 240, labelled 'Grave M 803 Ten bronze vessels and a bronze kyathos'.