Image of a stone slab at Kostamneh, possibly covering a grave. Other pits can be seen in the background. Handwritten note with negative states 'M.3.5 photo 43'. Album print marked 'M.3.5'. Original list in the album labels the photograph as 'M 3.5 View with rocks + holes in ground'.
Kostamneh: 'View with rocks + holes in ground'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/K/3/3/5
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 K.57GB 3431 M.3.5
- Dates of Creation1906
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion is slightly chipped around the edge of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
Garstang's copyright expires in 2026 (70 years after his death). The copyright of the digital images lie with the University of Liverpool.