Image of a pot burial in position discovered at site R87 at Reqaqnah. Album print marked 'pl.27', 'T239', and 'Position of pot R87'. '120', 'R87' and 'A60a' are written on the back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 87: 'Position of pot'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/87
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.120GB 3431 A60a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (103mm x 128mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 27, entitled 'pot as found from W. R87'.