Image of the south wall of the interior of the tank discovered at site 195 ('Royal Baths). This image was taken before the tank was fully excavated. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë L2 12, 194 M12, Slide 6 M4'. Album print marked 'Slide 6 M4' and 'Meroë 1912 194'.
Meroë site 195: interior of tank
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/LA/12
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L2.12GB 3431 M.165
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion of the negative is very scratched and slivering.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.