Image of the tipping point of the aerial railway for moving debris around the site. The loading point can be seen in the distance (possibly at site 98). The shelter built above site 292 can be seen in the background. The photograph was taken approximately west of sites 92 and 198. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë A13'. Album print marked '98 M12'.
Meroë: Tipping point of the aerial railway
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/13
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.13GB 3431 M.1167
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Silvering and some scratches on emulsion of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.