Image of street 920 during excavation, showing a small circular enclosure [mud brick tree pit?]. The excavators can be seen in the background using a mine car to remove debris. Album print marked 'No negative' and 'Meroë 1914 920'.
Meroë site 920: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/S/27
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 S.27GB 3431 M.1016
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (99mm x 73mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.