Image of site 97 after clearing, showing remains of columns and a platform. Plan of the site can be found on the reverse of the print. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë R29, 97 M 12'. Album print marked '97 M12'.
Meroë site 97: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/R/29
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.29GB 3431 M.85
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, Pl. 7, labelled 'building M97 from W'.