Image of the preliminary plans of the Temple of Amun (site 260). '19 M2 Meroë, Plan of Temple of Amon incomplete' is written on negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Aa.5 260, M10, Preliminary Plan of Temple of Amon'.
Meroë: 'Meroë, Plan of Temple of Amon incomplete'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/5
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.5GB 3431 M.249
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (103mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Slight silvering and scratches.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. III.