Image of a votive tablet discovered at tomb 302 being reused to block the tomb. The tablet depicts two Jackal-headed figures [priests of Anubis?] pouring offerings onto a pit containing offering jars. There is an Meroitic inscription around the edge of the table. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album V53 Meroë 302 M10'.
Meroë: Decorated architectural fragments
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/48
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.48GB 3431 M.951
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.