Image of a decorated capital discovered at site 897. Album print marked '897 M14'.
Meroë site 897: Decorated capital
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/GA/19
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 GA.19GB 3431 M.639
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (108mm x 81mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion of the negative has bubbled slightly.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.