Image of site R70 at Reqaqnah, showing a door jamb with a hieroglyphic inscription in position at the south entrance of the mastaba taken from the north east. Album print labelled 'mastaba R70', 'pl.17', 'View of inscribed jamb from NE', and 'R70'. '79', 'R70' and 'A40' are written on the back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 70: 'view of inscribed jamb from NE'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/69
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.101GB 3431 A40
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (103mm x 123mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 17, entitled 'inscribed door jamb in southerly entrance'.