Image of various objects discovered in tomb M107 at El Mahasna, including alabaster vessels, an alabaster headrest, and a copper mirror.
El Mahasna M107: tomb deposit
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/F/3/7
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.7
- Dates of Creation1900-1901
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (240mm x 178mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
The negative stored in the oversized box.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The emulsion of the negative is damaged and is discoloured and flaking slightly. Part of the emulsion has been lost.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1903), Mahasna and Bet Khallaf, Egyptian Research Account, Vol. 7, (Quaritch, London), pl.XXXVII, entitled 'Group of alabaster vessels and head-rest, copper mirror &c'.