Image of a large pottery vessel in situ discovered at site 6 (Lion Temple). '6 M10' is written on negative.
Meroë site 6: Pot in situ
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/35
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 E.35GB 3431 M.66
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.