Image of a contracted burial of the 6th-8th Dynasty, discovered at tomb M501 at El Mahasna.
[MISSING] El Mahasna M501: contracted burial
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/F/3/23
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.18
- Dates of Creation1900-1901
- Physical DescriptionMissing
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Original negative is missing.
Published in Garstang, (1903), Mahasna and Bet Khallaf, Egyptian Research Account, Vol. 7, (Quaritch, London), pl.XXXII, entitled 'Two contracted burials of the VII-VIIIth dynasties'.