Image of the entrance to tomb at site R50 at Reqaqnah with a measuring stick for scale. Remains of stucco can be seen on the north wall. Album print marked 'Reqaqnah 1901-02', pl.16', slide T220', and 'Entrance passage in R50'. '47', 'R50' and 'A24' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 50: 'Entrance passage in R50'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/55
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.46GB 3431 A24
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (100mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 16, entitled 'Stuccoed passage, looking N'.