Image of the start of the excavation of site 282. Handwritten note with negative states '282 M10 Excavation, Box III, Print G.9'. Album print labelled 'Near the Ptolemaic Temple. Opening of foundation of building'.
Meroë site 282: 'Opening of Foundation of Building'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/G/9
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 G.9GB 3431 M.345
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.