Image of 8 vases of thin pottery discovered at Kostamneh. Mostly with red burnished surface and some with blackened edges. The pot second from left is from site 67d. The pot second from the right is labelled with the site reference '165 K06'. 'K06/423' is written on the negative in pencil. Handwritten note with negative states 'Nubia album 'Nubia Negadah, Hissayet' K'06/423 L.2.10 photo 27'. Album print marked 'K'06 423' and L.2.10'. List in album states 'K'06 423 pottery types'.
Kostamneh: 'Pottery Types'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/K/4/2/10
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 K.71GB 3431 L.2.10
- Dates of Creation1906
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
The pot from site 67d (second from left) is now held by the Liverpool World Museum (49.47.690).
Conditions Governing Use
Garstang's copyright expires in 2026 (70 years after his death). The copyright of the digital images lie with the University of Liverpool.